Products to wash
- Washing of CRATES and TRAYS
- Washing of BINS
- Washing of PALLETS
- Washing of CONTAINERS and TANKS
- Washing of SEEDBED TRAYS
- Washing of CHEESE MOULDS
- Washing and drying of BREAD and PASTRY MOULDS
- Washing of CHOCOLATE MOULDS
- Washing of CARTS, PERCHES, SHELVES, HAMS AND SAUSAGES
- Washing of POULTRY CAGES
- Washing of TINS, JARS and PACKAGES
- Washing of CANS
- Washing of FEEDING BOTTLES and UTENSILS
- Washing of RACKS-CAGES
- Washing of PREFORM CONTAINERS
- Washing of HAMS AFTER SALTING
- Fruits and vegetables
- Meat Industry
- Fish industry
- Dairy Industry
- Chemical - Pharmaceutical
- Bread, pastry and chocolate
- Hostelry - Catering
- Bottling plant
- Logistical services
- CRATE washers (small productions) · M-0
- CRATE washers (medium-size productions) · M-1 and M-2
- CRATE washers (medium-size productions) · M-2/L
- CRATE washers (large productions) · E
- HAMS AFTER SALTING washers · M-0/J
- BINS washers (medium-size productions) · PA
- CHEESE MOULDS washers · M-2/C/Q
- PALLETS washers (small productions) · M-1/PL
- OVERHEAD washers · G
- SEEDBED TRAYS washers · SE
- Washing Cabinets
- Drying Tunnels
- Washing - Drying Tunnels
- Automatic Lines
- Washing Tunnels
BINS washing | mod. PA-2
Our machines are designed for maximum water saving, reusing it in different phases of the washing line.
- Automatic bins washing tunnels.
- Different washing phases for complete cleaning, according to specific hygiene needs.
- Additional drying modules.
- Motorized entry and exit ramps.
- Output gravitational reversers.
- Motorized entry and exit turners.
- Entry and exit automations to create automatic washing lines.
- Average productions: 40-60 bins/hour
- Adaptable to crate washing: 250-400 crates/hour
More information on "PALOTS" CONTAINERS washers