Products to wash
- Washing of CRATES and TRAYS
- Washing of BINS
- Washing of PALLETS
- Washing of CONTAINERS and TANKS
- Washing of SEEDBED TRAYS
- Washing of CHEESE MOULDS
- Washing and drying of BREAD and PASTRY MOULDS
- Washing of CHOCOLATE MOULDS
- Washing of CARTS, PERCHES, SHELVES, HAMS AND SAUSAGES
- Washing of POULTRY CAGES
- Washing of TINS, JARS and PACKAGES
- Washing of CANS
- Washing of FEEDING BOTTLES and UTENSILS
- Washing of RACKS-CAGES
- Washing of PREFORM CONTAINERS
- Washing of HAMS AFTER SALTING
- Fruits and vegetables
- Meat Industry
- Fish industry
- Dairy Industry
- Chemical - Pharmaceutical
- Bread, pastry and chocolate
- Hostelry - Catering
- Bottling plant
- Logistical services
- CRATE washers (small productions) · M-0
- CRATE washers (medium-size productions) · M-1 and M-2
- CRATE washers (medium-size productions) · M-2/L
- CRATE washers (large productions) · E
- HAMS AFTER SALTING washers · M-0/J
- BINS washers (medium-size productions) · PA
- CHEESE MOULDS washers · M-2/C/Q
- PALLETS washers (small productions) · M-1/PL
- OVERHEAD washers · G
- SEEDBED TRAYS washers · SE
- Washing Cabinets
- Drying Tunnels
- Washing - Drying Tunnels
- Automatic Lines
- Washing Tunnels
Washing lines of CRATES and TRAYS
We continue working on automatic washing lines, adaptable to the needs of each customer
Washing lines with high power and optimal features.
- Middle production series: 600-800 pieces/hour
- Different phases of washing for a complete cleaning, according to specific needs of hygiene.
- Can be adapted to solve any requirement of washing and drying, with additional modules rinsing, disinfection and high pressure, and additional modules drying, for a complete dry result.
- Gravitationals and motorized turners.
- Stackers and destackers.
- Supply chains and accumulation systems.
- Working belts.
- Return accessories.
More information in AUTOMATIC WASHING LINES OF CRATES