Products to wash
- Washing of CRATES and TRAYS
- Washing of BINS
- Washing of PALLETS
- Washing of CONTAINERS and TANKS
- Washing of SEEDBED TRAYS
- Washing of CHEESE MOULDS
- Washing and drying of BREAD and PASTRY MOULDS
- Washing of CHOCOLATE MOULDS
- Washing of CARTS, PERCHES, SHELVES, HAMS AND SAUSAGES
- Washing of POULTRY CAGES
- Washing of TINS, JARS and PACKAGES
- Washing of CANS
- Washing of FEEDING BOTTLES and UTENSILS
- Washing of RACKS-CAGES
- Washing of PREFORM CONTAINERS
- Washing of HAMS AFTER SALTING
- Fruits and vegetables
- Meat Industry
- Fish industry
- Dairy Industry
- Chemical - Pharmaceutical
- Bread, pastry and chocolate
- Hostelry - Catering
- Bottling plant
- Logistical services
- CRATE washers (small productions) · M-0
- CRATE washers (medium-size productions) · M-1 and M-2
- CRATE washers (medium-size productions) · M-2/L
- CRATE washers (large productions) · E
- HAMS AFTER SALTING washers · M-0/J
- BINS washers (medium-size productions) · PA
- CHEESE MOULDS washers · M-2/C/Q
- PALLETS washers (small productions) · M-1/PL
- OVERHEAD washers · G
- SEEDBED TRAYS washers · SE
- Washing Cabinets
- Drying Tunnels
- Washing - Drying Tunnels
- Automatic Lines
- Washing Tunnels
Washing tunnels of CHEESE MOULDS | mod. M-2/L/FS
We adapt our machines to the needs of each sector and each client.
In this case, we have developed a tunnel for washing cheese moulds, mould caps, pallets and crates.
- Little productions: 200-400 pieces/hour.
- Middleproductions: 600-800 pieces/hour.
- Prewashing and washing with water under preassure and closed circuit.
- Rinsing with main water.
- Different heating systems of water.
More information in CHEESE MOULDS WASHERS